Third declension Noun; Neuter
- slice of fish
- slice of any food (meat, cheese)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 6:4)
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Episode15)
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Episode 1:6)
- (Aristotle, Ecclesiazusae, Agon, epirrheme 1:4)
- (Aristotle, Ecclesiazusae, Episode 4:2)
- (Aristotle, Parodos, trochees30)
- (Aristotle, Episode25)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 351)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 27 1:6)
slice of fish
slice of any food