Second declension Noun; Neuter
, from the three lobes of the figleaf.
- a fig-leaf
- a mixture of eggs, milk, lard, flour, honey, and cheese, omelette
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Episode 1:8)
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Episode 1:9)
- (Aristotle, Episode10)
- (Aristotle, Episode12)
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Prologue 5:20)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 12 4:2)