First/Second declension Adjective;
- uncertain, unsteady
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Contemplantes, (no name) 18:2)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 4:2)
- (Lucian, 70:4)
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 15)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 48 2:2)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 10 3:4)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 49:3)
- (Plutarch, Pelopidas, chapter 9 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adolescens poetas audire debeat, chapter, section 12 24:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 27 6:5)