Third declension Noun;
- an omen or presage contained in a word or sound
- a rumour, tidings, report, news
- glory, repute
- a calling on, appeal
- a name, appellation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 5 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 5 8:2)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 30 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 4 1:1)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode1)
a calling on