Third declension Noun;
- an omen or presage contained in a word or sound
- a rumour, tidings, report, news
- glory, repute
- a calling on, appeal
- a name, appellation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 122)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 211)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode 4:5)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode11)
- (Aeschylus, Libation Bearers, episode, anapests 3:4)
a calling on