First/Second declension Adjective;
- without pain
- insensible to pain
- unfeeling, hard-hearted, ruthless, to feel less grieved, insensible to, unfeelingly
- not painful
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 14:23)
- (Lucian, Saturnalia, 6:4)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 13:2)
- (Plutarch, De virtute morali, section 12 16:1)
- (Plutarch, De virtute morali, section 12 5:3)
insensible to pain