First/Second declension Adjective;
- unflinching, cruel, merciless, wicked, savage
- miserable, wretched, unhappy, O most wretched fool!, O wretched
- cruel, cruel, shocking
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 6:5)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 44:13)
- (Aristotle, Clouds, Episode8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 842)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 17:12)