First/Second declension Adjective;
- sitting high on the benches;, high-throned
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 1 14:1)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 4:6)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 92:5)
- (Plutarch, Pompey, chapter 72 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 10:1)
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 11 1:1)
sitting high on the benches