First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 11:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 18:3)
- (Lucian, Harmonides 3:3)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 26:2)
- (Plutarch, Cicero, chapter 15 2:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 2:7)
- (Plutarch, An Recte Dictum Sit Latenter Esse Vivendum, section 6 2:1)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 4:21)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 9 28:8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 772)