Third declension Noun; Feminine
- an opinion, belief, conceit, fancy, suspicion
- an apparition, phantom
- good report, credit
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode 5:15)
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode 4:11)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, iambic 3:14)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode 4:2)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode 6:6)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Dion and Brutus, chapter 2 1:2)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, choral, antistrophe 13)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 317)