Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a house of correction
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 10:4)
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 14:1)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 30:2)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 3 17:1)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 2, section 121)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 16 306:1)
a house of correction