First declension Noun; Feminine
- a being together, communion, intercourse, converse, company, communion or intercourse with, society, intercourse with, private life, association, intercourse
- sexual intercourse
- instruction, a homily, sermon.
- an association, company, fellow-sojourners, mates
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, (no name) 26:1)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 28 1:2)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 1 23:1)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 1 25:1)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode 2:3)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 7:21)
- (Euripides, episode 5:16)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, lyric 4:2)
a being together
- (a being with, social intercourse, society)