First declension Noun; Masculine
- robber, bandit
- pirate, buccaneer
- revolutionary, insurrectionist, guerrilla
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 36:26)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Osee 7:1)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Abdiae 1:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 7:10)
- (Septuagint, Litterae Ieremiae 1:14)
- (Lucian, Saturnalia, letter 2 2:3)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 11:2)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 1:1)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 7:4)