First declension Noun; Feminine
- destruction, death
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 15:31)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric2)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 22 2:1)
- (Aeschylus, Libation Bearers, episode 10:3)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 1, chapter 48 9:1)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 3, chapter 60 4:2)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 4, chapter 67 1:3)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 7, chapter 18 9:1)