Third declension Adjective;
- of the same age, of the same age with
- a fellow, comrade
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 86:3)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 11 25:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 8 125:5)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 30:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 9 173:3)
of the same age
- (a wife, a yoke-fellow, comrade)