- to hurl, dart in or upon
- to fall in or on
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU XRONIWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 87)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 117:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 1 259:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 7 188:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 10 23:2)
to fall in or on
- (to hurl from above, to hurl, upon)
- (to fall upon, to break out among, to hurl down among or upon)
- (to make to lean upon, make to fall upon, impose on)
- (to rush down or fall upon, to fall on, to storm or importune)
- (to fall beside)
- (to prop, stay, press one thing against or upon another)