Second declension Noun; Neuter
- (grammar) connecting word
- (grammar) article
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 37 1:7)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 10, section 1 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 10, section 2 9:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , xv.7)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode 4:8)