Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the part below the navel, the abdomen
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Lyric-Scene, strophe 2 1:30)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 954:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., AFORISMOI., 54.35)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 12 5:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 3:12)
the part below the navel