Third declension Noun; Neuter
- A favourable disposition towards: grace, favor
- A voluntary favourable act: favor, gift
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 1, chapter 1101)
- (PETROU A, chapter 2 64:1)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 1 148:1)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 1 149:1)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 1 179:1)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS A, chapter 7 8:2)
A favourable disposition towards
- (A favourable disposition towards someone: grace, favor, goodwill)