Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a queen, princess
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 1:22)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 42 3:5)
- (Flavius Josephus, 143:1)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 2126)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 67 2:14)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 392)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 4, chapter 8 5:4)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 5, chapter 1 1:1)