Third declension Noun; Masc/Fem
- loving one's mother
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 9:29)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 10:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 15:10)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:67)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 54:1)
- (Plutarch, Sertorius, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 20 2:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 9 1:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 13, chapter 4 4:15)
loving one's mother