First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: = the poetic
- unmixed, pure in blood
- entire, unharmed, unravaged, in full force, inviolate, uncontaminated, guileless, uncontaminated
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esther 8:18)
- (Plutarch, Ad principem ineruditum, chapter, section 7 2:2)
- (Plutarch, An virtus doceri possit, section 1 1:1)
- (Plutarch, An virtus doceri possit, section 1 2:1)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode 3:1)
- (Euripides, episode 5:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 21 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 40 6:2)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 34:2)