First/Second declension Adjective;
- unmingled, that will not mingle or blend
- unmixed, pure
- not mingling with others, to have intercourse, unsociable, having no intercourse with
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 10 1:14)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 2 27:8)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 3 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 3 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 37 10:3)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 30 1:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 6 3:3)
- (Plutarch, chapter 9 2:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 229 1:1)