First/Second declension Adjective;
- unknown, unheard of, forgotten
- not knowing, ignorant
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Theophrastus, Characters, 6:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 482 1:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 14, chapter 5 56:1)
- (Dinarchus, Speeches, 134:1)
- (Lucian, Vitarum auctio, (no name) 21:19)
- (Lycurgus, Speeches, 20:2)
- (Plato, Epistles, Letter 3 12:1)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 3 4:1)
- (perceived, understood, known)