First/Second declension Adjective;
- without a living, starving
- simple in life
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 6:3)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 4, chapter 1 1:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 9 128:2)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 13 2:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 1, chapter 1 12:17)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 7153)
without a living
simple in life