First declension Noun; Feminine
- patient endurance, patience
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 8:26)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 20:1)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 31:2)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 2 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 2 5:1)
- (Lucian, Somnium sive vita Luciani, (no name) 7:21)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 10426)