First declension Noun; Feminine
- good courage, high spirit
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 20:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 27:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xv, chapter 84 10:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 43:5)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 2, chapter 69 5:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 6:11)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode3)
- (Euripides, episode 5:20)
- (Plutarch, chapter 25 3:1)
- (courage, spirit, vigor)