First declension Noun; Feminine
- ill-advisedness, thoughtlessness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Fabius Maximus, chapter 10 2:1)
- (Sophocles, episode 6:8)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 137:7)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 224:1)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 14 3:6)