- to speak with, confirm, to agree with
- to advocate, to help, further
- to help to tell
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 10 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 24 4:2)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 20 3:1)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, episode12)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 9 23:21)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 4:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 4:7)