First/Second declension Adjective;
- unsworn, not bound by oath, without swearing by
- not sworn to
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Demades, On the Twelve Years, 61:2)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 18:11)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 41:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 38:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 39:4)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, iris and poseidon, chapter 1 1:8)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 15 8:1)