First/Second declension Adjective;
- over the day for payment
- past the term, beyond the term
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 3:3)
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 6:6)
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 22:25)
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 52:3)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 43:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 951)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 96:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 98:5)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 100:2)