First declension Noun; Feminine
- love of labour, laboriousness, industry, laborious practice
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 20:1)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 10 9:1)
- (Xenophon, Works on Socrates, , chapter 21 7:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 8 39:1)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 8, chapter 10 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Agis, chapter 14 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Gracchus, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 8 1:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 29:1)