First declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 20:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 5 1:9)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvii, chapter 7 30:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 10, chapter 43 6:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 18 1:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 4 386:1)
- (confidence, courage, boldness)