First declension Noun; Feminine
- the traits and character of a καλοκάγαθος (kalokágathos, “gentleman”), nobility, goodness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 14 14:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 3:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 11:22)
- (Plutarch, Apophthegmata Laconica, , section 14)
- (Plutarch, Apophthegmata Laconica, , section 1 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 8 62:1)