First declension Noun; Feminine
- good counsel, prudence
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 15:2)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 1:12)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode27)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna, chapter, section 11)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna, chapter, section 22)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode, antistrophe 1 1:26)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, trochees 3:12)