First declension Noun; Feminine
- want of sensation, impassibility
- (of persons) insensibility, apathy, (among the Stoics) calmness, dispassionateness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lycurgus and Numa, chapter 3 2:2)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium II, section 2 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 5 6:2)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 6 4:3)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 2 4:2)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 161)