Third declension Noun; Neuter
- group of people: tribe, family
- group of animals: flock, herd
- country, nation
- (later, in the plural) foreign nations, barbarians
- (Jewish and Christian usage, in the plural) gentiles, heathen
- class, caste
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 12:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 15:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 17:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 18:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 20:4)
group of animals