First/Second declension Adjective;
- coming in besides, adventitious
- an addition, episode
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Isocrate, chapter 44)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 7 1:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1922)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 89 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 6 14:1)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 18 4:2)