Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the prize of a contest
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lucullus and Cimon, chapter 1 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 7 1:4)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 7 3:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 18 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 23 2:4)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 90 1:1)
the prize of a contest