Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: contr. from epic and ionic
- prize of a contest
- place of combat, arena
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dearum judicium, (no name) 1:1)
- (Lucian, Dearum judicium, (no name) 7:10)
- (Demades, On the Twelve Years, 10:2)
- (Lucian, Fugitivi, (no name) 23:3)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 1:4)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, triton and nhrides, chapter 22)
prize of a contest