First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or for a hero, heroic
- the heroic verse, the hexameter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Ad principem ineruditum, chapter, section 2 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 33 2:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 46 2:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:22)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1726)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 25 1:3)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 22 2:2)
the heroic verse
- (the heroic measure, hexameter, the dactyl)