- to be the first, hold the first place, to be first in
- to be first of or among
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esther 5:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 6:18)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 8:3)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Pelopidas and Marcellus, chapter 1 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Sertorius and Eumenes, chapter 2 2:1)
to be first of or among