Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a contest, deeds done in battle, brave deeds, feats
- a feat, a fine stroke, the issue
- to make, to strive for
- that with which one contends, a prize-essay, declamation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 12:2)
- (Plutarch, Comparationis Aristophanis et Menandri compendium, section 3 4:1)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 422)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium I, chapter, section 3 7:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 13 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 7 2:1)