First/Second declension Adjective;
- boundless, infinite, endless, countless, no end to it
- allowing no escape
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 2:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 36:26)
- (Lucian, Abdicatus, (no name) 9:2)
- (Aristotle, Clouds, Prologue 1:3)
- (Aristotle, Clouds, Choral, anapests 1:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 76)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 88:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 2, chapter 4 12:3)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 2, chapter 4 12:4)