Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a narrow, strait, confined space
- pressure, straits, distress, by suffering
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 22 73:8)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 8 49:3)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 12 4:19)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 23 36:2)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 22 5:1)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 38 7:4)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 11 2:1)