First declension Noun; Feminine
- a sketch or rough painting, scene-painting
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 172:1)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 5 258:2)
- (Plato, Republic, book 10 188:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 12 5:1)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 8:1)
a sketch or rough painting