First declension Noun; Feminine
- the part of the year between the rising of Sirius and of Arcturus, the end of summer;
- (figuratively) summer-bloom,
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 68 3:9)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., G, section 410)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 50:1)
- (Aristotle, Peace, Choral, strophe 3 1:4)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 521)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 61 3:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 21 4:4)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, episode, trochees8)