Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the fruit of the, a mulberry
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 27:28)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Amos 7:14)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 35 3:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 362)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 36 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 2 1:4)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 16, chapter 4 28:10)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 13 409:1)
the fruit of the