First/Second declension Adjective;
- of the fig-tree, fig, inutile lignum)
- worthless, good-for-nothing fellows, a false, treacherous
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 6:4)
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:68)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 47:2)
- (Aristophanes, Plutus, Episode 2:54)
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Prologue 4:15)
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Episode8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 862)