First/Second declension Adjective;
- speaking the same language with
- of the same sound or tone, in unison with
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Scytha 8:2)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 2:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1136)
- (Plutarch, Galba, chapter 5 1:2)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, choral, epode 1:5)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 90:7)
speaking the same language with